Did you know???
A properly fitted mouth-guard is the best protective device available for reducing the incidence and severity of sports related dental injuries while protecting the player from blows to the face and head upon impact.
How Simple Is It?
- Your dentist will take an impression of your teeth and a mouth-guard is then moulded over the model using a hard protective material.
- You get to choose your County/Club colours If you like and your name/Telephone Number can be imprinted onto the material should you wish to do so.
- A custom made mouth-guard provides reassurance that not only will It fit comfortably but will ensure protection during the game.
How to clean and maintain your mouth-guard?
- Rinse with cold water before and after each use or clean with Toothbrush/Toothpaste.
- Keep It safe in a box provided by your dentist.
- Avoid High temperatures- may lose shape of mouthguard.
- Each individual is responsible for using their mouthguard.